You can paint these lovely wood slices and make a fantastic beautiful decor for your Christmas tree and your home for the holidays! Or you could just get some already painted! They will make such a lovely gift! Is good to know!
You will Need:
- Unfinished Wood Slices, pre-sanded and pre-drilled
- Acrylic Wood Paint
- Natural Jute Twine
- Paint brushes
How to make them? It’s so easy and you’ll have a lot of fun! Below, you will find some amazing decorations already made for you and a video showing you how to make them yourself if you wish!
- These Heart Valentine or Christmas ornaments measure just under 3 inches in diameter and come as a set of 6. There is a hole at the top of the ornament so you can use your favorite style of ornament hanger.
- These eco-friendly heart ornaments are great for the Christmas Tree, as a gift for Valentine's Day, or as general decorations. You can also accent a vase, a gift, or much more with these.
- Made from recycled wood, these are laser engraved/cut and left with the "unfinished" look for a very unique design.
- Set of 2 Hand Painted Snowman Man and Wife Decorative Plates
- Each Plate is completely finished as shown
- Measures: 6.25" in diameter
- Makes a great gift for a sister, friend or coworker
- Add to primitive decor
- For those who love traditional Christmas ornaments, these are perfect.
- This ornament assortment includes cut-out designs of snowmen and deer.
- Detailed and crafted in wood.
- They will look great on any Christmas tree.
- Measures approximately: 5.5 inches tall
Wooden Christmas Ornaments Acrylic Painting Tutorial: Gingerbread House, Moose, Truck & Manger LIVE
Learn how to paint fun and easy acrylic paintings on round wood slice ornaments or mini canvases. Artist Angela Anderson teaches how in this LIVE full-length ...
Easy Snowman Ornaments | Acrylic Painting Tutorial | Free Live Event
Join artist Angela Anderson for this Free LIVE stream painting lesson. Learn how to paint adorable snowman ornaments that you can make for your Christmas ...