Here is what you need:
- cinnamon sticks
- spices (cloves, star anise)
- essential oils (you can use the ones you like most) like Wild Orange, Lime, Peppermint, Lavender, Grapefruit, Patchouli, Bergamot, Cinnamon, Cedarwood etc.
White Citrus Scented Potpourri by MINX Fragrances Large Bag! | Clean Fresh Scent | Sparkling Citrus & Fresh Greens |...Free shipping
- ✿ A refreshing and HUGE 24 oz bag of potpourri scented with Sparkling Citrus notes and fresh greens.
- ✿ Perfect for adding color to any space. Looks great in glass bowls and vases. Elegant appearance and fresh fragrances will enhance any setting.
- ✿ Hand assembled in the USA to ensure a high quality blend. Product is FRESH and may be strong at first - If the fragrance is too strong or if you are using in a small room/area, please consider only using a portion of the bag.
Manu Home REVITALIZE Citrus & Sage Potpourri Box ~ 10oz Box with Natural Botanicals & Pods ~ perfect Home Decor~Free shipping
- ★ Amazing Natural colors with Beautiful pods~
- ★ Many Different Ways to Display~
- ★ Fresh Scent has a Cleansing, Calming Effect for Your Home - Perfect for Office and Any Room in Your Home
- ★ MADE IN THE USA ★
- ★What Have You Got To Lose? ★ 100% Money Back Guarantee!!★
How to make it:
- Start by slicing apples, oranges, and lemons thin. The thinner they are, the faster they will dry. Put them on a baking sheet in a single layer in the oven and bake them until dry at 225 degrees for 3-4 hours. Turn them once or twice until dry.
- Get them out of the oven. Add your spices and your essential oils. You could add herbs like rosemary and thyme, which add a savory element to the sweeter smelling fruit in a delicious scent. Put everything in a jar with a lid on and allow them one day to bring out the scents. You could also add some pine cones to the mixture if you wish.
- Use them the next day or just offer the jar as a sweet gift.
How to Dry Oranges for Crafting 1080p
Easy tutorial for drying orange slices to use in potpourri, crafts, recipes and more!
Dried Fruit Autumn (Mabon) Crafting!
Dried oranges, apples, and lemons with cinnamon sticks for Autumn Equinox/Mabon charms!
How To Dry Apples & Other Fruit, Dried Fruit - GardenFork
Learn how to dry apples, peaches, pears, and other fruits and vegetables. Dehydrated food and fruits are a great way to preserve foods. Make sun dried ...