A hot delightful chocolate will make this Christmas even happier and joyful! Enjoy a cup of this superb Jamie Oliver hot chocolate recipe while watching your favorite Christmas movie! Every winter evening will be warm and cozy!
You will need:
- 565 ml full cream or semi-skimmed milk
- 2 tablespoons good-quality drinking chocolate
- 1 handful marshmallows
- Sugar, optional, to taste
- Produced by pimpernel
- Made of highest quality materials.
- Dishwasher and microwave safe
- Guaranteed against manufacturer defects.
How to make it:
- This takes around 3 or 4 minutes to make. First, put the milk into a pan. Bring to a simmer – not a boil – and while it’s heating, put a tablespoon of choccie powder and sugar, if using, into each mug. Add a little warmish milk from the pan to each mug – you just need enough to dissolve the chocolate powder. At this point, plonk a few marshmallows into each mug. When the milk is at a simmer, carefully pour it into a plastic jug or flask. I normally do this over a sink as I always end up spilling a bit (the trick is to have a big enough jug or flask so the milk only half fills it – you need the extra space for shaking and frothing).
- Screw the lid on tightly, place a cloth over the lid for safety, and shake hard for a minute. Remove the lid, minding the steam, and pour the milk into your mugs. A little stir, and you can slurp your way to heaven!
Trailer - Jamie's Christmas with Bells On, Channel 4
Jamies Christmas with Bells On, Channel.