Spa at your home this Christmas? Yes, is possible! We’ll start a series of posts on this cool subject with a nice easy to make Christmas Bath Bombs recipe! You can get some inspiration for a cozy warm bath on a winter night just by taking a look at our wonderful hand-picked Christmas bath items!
What you need:
1/2 Cup Citric Acid
1/2 Cup Epsom Salt
1 Cup Baking Soda
1/2 Cup Corn Starch
Food Coloring – a few drops
Water – 1 tbs
How to make it:
- In a ceramic bowl, combine all dry ingredients and mix well using a whisk.
- In a separate bowl, mix well the wet ingredients (all the oils and the food coloring).
- Combine the two bowls, mixing together the wet and the dry ingredients. Mix well using your hands thus avoiding that the mixture get stuck on your whisk.
- Fill both sides of the mold with the mixture pressing firmly. tap with a spoon to loosen the mold. You can first add the mold some glitter or some Pearlized Sprinkles to make sparkling bath bombs!
- Take them out of the mold and let them sit on a clean towel. Let them dry for 24 hours. That’s it!